Those s com sim network users who are searching for s com sim number check code or method then here is complete guide how to check scom number using different method.S com only single network in AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan which provide 3g and 4g service to its users and the other way there is no other network who work in hills areas.S com is popular network with millions of active users due to its responsive service which works in every weathers at hill peak.
The Pakistani sim network code s com start with 0355 and those s com sim user who are want to check sim owner details of sim scom number then this blog post specially for those who mostly forget their s come number and want to get back their sim number.Here you will get s com sim number check,how to check sim scom number,scom sim owner details and much more with easy and simple guide.
How to Check Scom Number?
S com offers service to check scom sim number and s com sim owner name but many of user don’t know how to check s com number details but those who have knowledge and browser about scom sim so there are several ways to check sim number one of them sim information system which can be use to check how many sims are registered against your cnic and other online tools also available which offers to check sim detail.
Process to check SCOM number is very simple because the officials have launched 3 methods that can help you to inquire about your number.There are some methods which can be used to check the s com number.
- S Com Mobile Number Using USSD Code
- S Com Number by Calling Customer Care
- S Com Mobile Number using Scom App
S Com Sim Number Check Codes
There is different work code are available provide by company some are old but there are working codes latest updates to check s com sim number use these codes and follow that step:
- Dial *121# from your S Com SIM card, and you will receive a menu with various options. Select “My Number” or “Check My Number” to get your S Com number.
- Another way is to send an SMS to 141 with the text “NUMBER” (without quotes) and you will receive an SMS from S Com with your mobile number.
- You can also check your S Com number by dialing *222# and then pressing the call button. Your number will be displayed on the screen.
S com Number Check Code
The SCOM Number Check Code is *999# and this code works on both (prepaid & postpaid) users. Dial this code and inquire about your SIM number for free.
|Service||SCOM Number Check|
|Status:||Prepaid + Postpaid|
Check S Com Mobile Number using Scom App
S com has published its own android app on google playstore and others platform sim user can check their sim number using s com app you need to just open s com app app on your mobile device and log in to your account if you haven’t already and go to the “Account” section of the app look for the “My Number” or “My Account” option, and select it.Your S Com SIM number should be displayed on the screen.However there are also many others s com app features some are listed below:
S Com App Features:
- The S Com app allows users to manage their accounts, check balances, view transaction history, and recharge their accounts.
- The app allows users to manage their data plans, purchase data bundles, and monitor their data usage.
- S Com customers can use the app to pay bills, including postpaid bills, utility bills, and more.
- The app provides users with access to exclusive offers and promotions from S Com, including discounts, bonuses, and other rewards.
- The app provides users with access to customer support, allowing them to contact S Com customer service representatives via chat, phone, or email.
- S Com customers can use the app to manage their roaming settings, view roaming rates, and activate or deactivate international roaming services.
- The app also provides access to a variety of value-added services, including entertainment, news, and other content.
Check S Com Number by Calling Customer Care
There is last way to check scom sim number by calling to scom customer care at 111-726-726 once you connected customer care representative, explain that you need to know your S Com SIM number. The representative may ask you to provide some information to verify your identity, such as your full name, address, date of birth, or any other information related to your S Com account.Once your identity is confirmed, the representative will provide you with your S Com SIM number.
- Understanding the Basics of a SIM Card
- Understanding the Role and Functions of iPhone SIM Card
- ONIC Sim Price, Packages Details | How to Order ONIC Sim Online – Simdetail
- Call Forwarding in Android | How to Activate – Call Forward
- Amazon Gift Card Balance Checker | Easy and Simple Method – Amazon Gift Card