Are you worried How to find jio sim number the at this page jio sim number check codes and others several method are provided after check given steps you will be able to find out the jio sim numbers.There are millions of jio sim user and increasing every day the new user after buying jio sim this is much difficult to remember the jio sim number so this information only for those who forget their numbers and need to recharge so they can use ussd codes to get back jio sim numbers or my jio app which will help you to show the sim number and other details.
Additionally, Jio is also reputed and fast-growing telecom operators in India which offering affordable telecom 4G data and calling plans to its users with high-speed internet. The company also provide gifted offers with free internet and calling minutes to engage the users.Now jio also has introduced its my jio app where jio sim user can activate jio internet plans new offers and many more.
Methods To JIO Sim Number Check
Jio sim number check have three best method that are describe on this page by using one of this method you can easily get your jio sim number.Many of jio user who want to check sim owner details for jio sim then there are many of online tools are available one of online sim database check having all network sim details you can easily and find jio sim details.
- Jio Number Via USSD Code
- Jio Number Via My Jio App
- Jio Number Via Customer Care
Check Jio Number Via USSD Code
This is easiest way to check jio sim number via USSD code by following these simple steps:
- Open you phone dial pad.
- Dial *1# from your Jio mobile number.
- Press the enter button.
- Wait for a few seconds for the USSD code to execute.
- Your Jio mobile number will be displayed on your phone screen.
Jio Number Check Code
|Check Jio Number||Dial *1#|
|Check 4G Data Usage||Send SMS “BAL” to 199|
|Check Prepaid Balance & Validity||SMS BAL to 199|
|Know Bill Amount||SMS BILL to 199|
|Check Current Tariff Plan||SMS MY PLAN to 199|
|Activate Jio 4G Data||Call 1925 or SMS START to 1925|
|Jio net balance check Code||Use My Jio app|
|Check Calling Rate||SMS TARIFF to 191|
Check Jio Number Via My Jio App
The android user has idea about play store can use the my jio app to check the jio sim number follow the steps below and download jio app.
- Download the My Jio App from the Google Play Store.
- After downloaded and installed the app, open it and log in using your Jio number and password. If you haven’t registered yet, you will need to do so.
- After logging in, you will see your Jio number displayed at the top of the screen.
- If you have multiple Jio numbers associated with your account, you can switch between them by tapping on the number and selecting the one you want to view.
Jio Number Via Customer Care
Before using this method make sure your sim must have charged otherwise you would not able to call the customer care of jio company.Follow the below steps:
- Dial 198 which is helpline number of jio
- Choose the preferred language and then press the requisite numbers to connect with an executive
- You will be connected to Jio customer care.
- Follow the instructions given by the automated voice assistant to check your Jio number.
- Alternatively, you can also speak to a customer care executive and provide your details like name, address, and date of birth to verify your identity and get your Jio number.
- Once your identity is verified, the customer care executive will provide you with your Jio number
- Understanding the Basics of a SIM Card
- Understanding the Role and Functions of iPhone SIM Card
- ONIC Sim Price, Packages Details | How to Order ONIC Sim Online – Simdetail
- Call Forwarding in Android | How to Activate – Call Forward
- Amazon Gift Card Balance Checker | Easy and Simple Method – Amazon Gift Card