Guide how to check bsnl mobile number owner details using several methods do you want bsnl number check via live sim number tracker then here is complete details how you can check bsnl sim owner details easily.
BSNL 4th largest telecom company in india with twelve millions user and increasing due to its 2G, 3G, 4G, and broadband responsive plans.If you are one of bsnl sim network user or want to know check bsnl no check code or others details then read here complete guide how to check bsnl number from this page.
However, BSNL is one of the most famous mobile and landline network operators in India after airtel and Vodafone idea. BSNL, the government financed mobile network operating company has a large following in the country despite the production of other private mobile network operators.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited sim user and its service users need to know bsnl number details packages plans and data usage information’s company has provided different ways to check bsnl sim number incase of user forget or lost sim so by using given method you may get check bsnl number online and using code.
How to Check BSNL Mobile Number?
Check bsnl mobile number and its owner name is not difficult for those who have more advance knowledge about sim owner details apk and sim database and some others online tools which offers facilities to check the sim owner details number information location address etc.There are third parties services not officially provided by BSNL company the company provide bsnl no check code and bsnl app to check the number details.Below are some method to check bsnl number detail.
- BSNL Mobile Number Using USSD Code
- Bsnl Number by Calling Customer Care
- BSNL Mobile Number using BSNL App
Check BSNL mobile number using codes
BSNL number check code method much easy and simple for all you just type code and sent it on given code.These code for only BSNL user others company sim holder can not use this code to check the sim number or owner name bsnl sim card users can get these code and remember for future need.To check the ussd code as given below steps:
- Open your phone go to the Dialer option.
- Dial code *1# from your registered BSNL number. This is the USSD code for checking BSNL number.
- You will get a flash message that will show you the BSNL mobile number.
BSNL number check code
Check Bsnl Number by Calling Customer Care
Check BSNL number online by calling customer care is best choice when you have balance in your account and want to get complete information after contacting helpline center.Follow the below steps by given steps:
- Call the toll-free helpline of BSNL mobile by dialing these code 1800-180-1503/1503
- Select balance check option.
- It will recite the balance on your account along with your mobile number.
- You can also connect to the customer support executive to ask for your phone number
Check BSNL Mobile Number using BSNL App
To check your BSNL mobile number using the BSNL app, you can follow the steps below:
- Download and install the BSNL app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the BSNL app and login with your BSNL mobile number and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see the home screen of the app.
- From the home screen, select the “My Account” option.
- In the “My Account” section, you will find your BSNL mobile number displayed along with your account details.
- You can also find your BSNL mobile number in the “My Profile” section of the app.
FAQs on BSNL number check
Q: How can I check my BSNL SIM number?
There is different method to check BSNL sim number some are given below
- Dial *222# or *888# from your BSNL mobile phone and press the call button. Your BSNL SIM number will be displayed on the screen.
- Dial 164 and follow the voice prompts to know your BSNL SIM number.
- Send an SMS with the text “NUM” to 53733 or 123. You will receive a reply with your BSNL SIM number.
Can I check my BSNL SIM number online?
Some of companies offers online facilities to check the bsnl sim number online using official website and application but to check bsnl number You need to use the methods mentioned above, such as dialing *222# or sending an SMS to 53733 or 123.
What should I do if I have forgotten my BSNL SIM number?
If you have forgotten your BSNL SIM number, you can use any of the methods mentioned above to retrieve it. Dial *222# or *888# from your BSNL mobile phone, send an SMS with the text “NUM” to 53733 or 123, or dial 164 and follow the voice prompts to know your BSNL SIM number.
Is there any charge for checking my BSNL SIM number?
BSNL does not typically charge for checking your SIM number using the methods mentioned above. However, standard SMS or call charges may apply depending on your BSNL plan. It’s best to check with BSNL customer care or refer to your plan details for any applicable charges.
Can I check my BSNL SIM number using another phone?
A: Yes, you can check your BSNL SIM number using another phone. Just dial *222# or *888# from any BSNL mobile phone, or send an SMS with the text “NUM” to 53733 or 123, and you will receive your BSNL SIM number as a reply.
- Understanding the Basics of a SIM Card
- Understanding the Role and Functions of iPhone SIM Card
- ONIC Sim Price, Packages Details | How to Order ONIC Sim Online – Simdetail
- Call Forwarding in Android | How to Activate – Call Forward
- Amazon Gift Card Balance Checker | Easy and Simple Method – Amazon Gift Card