The National Database and Registration Authority NADRA has introduced the online portal to check nadra family tree.In these days it is more important nadra family tree verification to indicate the unknown person is registered in your family and which may cause later for your family problem so nadra has provide the nadra family tree sms service where the family member can sent sms on given code and check the family tree list.Nadra is pakistan largest database which own pakistani nationality record and all network nadra sim owner details which any person registered with nadra.
Before that Pakistan go to nadra offices for family tree verification now Pakistanis saves a lot of time and energy by using this beneficial service has made the process very easy for all.Many of first time using this service search how to verify NADRA family tree so there are different method some are family tree by cnic number, nadra family tree online, nadra family tree 8009 and family tree nadra sms its depend on you which method do you use.
What is Nadra Family Tree?
NADRA is a Pakistani government organization responsible for maintaining the country’s national database and issuing identification cards to citizens. They offer a family tree service called “NADRA Family Tree Verification” which allows individuals to verify their family members’ details by providing their CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) or NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis) numbers. The service helps in verifying family relations and maintaining accurate family records.
How to Verify Family Tree NADRA Online?
To verify nadra family tree online from official website of nadra follow the below given steps:
- Visit NADRA’s official website: https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/
- Register or sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘New Application’.
- Choose ‘Issuance of Identity Document (CNIC, NICOP, FRC, POC)’.
- Then choose ‘Family Registration Certificate’.
- Click ‘Start Application’.
- Enter your identity card number.
- Upload your photo.
- Choose your family tree and click ‘save’.
- Now enter the ID cards of all your family members one by one.
- Choose the relation of each member with you.
- Enter their ID card number.
- Then click ‘ADD Member’.
- Click ‘verify my family’ after you’re done.
- You’ll see green tick marks if the list is verified correctly.
How to Verify NADRA Family Tree via SMS?
Those who do not have internet access but have own a registered mobile number then follow the below steps to verify the family tree nadra.
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Type your 13-digit CNIC number without a space in the textbox.
- Send to 8009.
If you will get the details of your family members via SMS correct then skip. If any information is wrong, write ‘1’ in reply to inform NADRA. A representative will contact you from their Islamabad helpline 051-2778009. If all the information received is correct, write ‘2’ to inform NADRA. It’s important to register an SMS with NADRA from the same mobile number which was provided at the NADRA registration center while processing the ID card or B-form if you’re interested in the verification and renewal services
- Understanding the Basics of a SIM Card
- Understanding the Role and Functions of iPhone SIM Card
- ONIC Sim Price, Packages Details | How to Order ONIC Sim Online – Simdetail
- Call Forwarding in Android | How to Activate – Call Forward
- Amazon Gift Card Balance Checker | Easy and Simple Method – Amazon Gift Card